Considering hiring a "friend with a camera?" Here’s why you should hire me, the professional.
- I run a successful business and plan on continuing to do so for years to come.
- I’m knowledgeable. I constantly work to ensure I’m up to speed on the latest trends, technology, and equipment.
- Not only do I have the ability to handle challenging logistical problems, but I'm able to easily assist you in coming up with solutions to on-site challenges.
- I have the experience and flexibility to quickly accommodate your changing needs on set.
- I give the proper attention to detail where needed.
- I know how to put you at ease because I know you hate to be photographed.
- I'm trustworthy. I'll exceed your expectations because I know what questions to ask before you know they need to be asked.
- I have your intertests in mind: I know to get model releases so you don't get sued.
- I carry insurance. Professionals know that accidents can happen on the job, and are prepared when the unfortunate happens.
My clients hire me because they know they can count on me to do all these things consistently, on demand, over and over again. When you hire me, you're hiring a professional you can feel confident in and not just a person with a camera.